lundi 1 octobre 2018

WIP: OOP Empire War Chariot

Hi guys,

I continue with my ongoing Empire project. As I am trying to optimise my painting time, I go along with different types of units painted at the same time just because they were part of the same airbrush batch. All the miniatures that had a Dettol bath and were cleaned at the same time were given a yellow and red layer at the same time, which means I have a lot of WIP empire units.

This is why today you I present the picture of one of the servants of the OOP Empire War Wagon that I started painting with the rest. Long story short, I still had the servants from when I had bought this wagon around 20 years ago, but had lost the conversion I had made of the chariot itself... On a day of complete Ebay luck, I was able to buy the exact same wagon at roughly £20 without the servants, which meant having the complete Empire War Wagon!

I have to paint 5 more to finish the project!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire