vendredi 5 octobre 2018

WIP: Empire Great Cannon (plastic)

Hi guys,

Repainting my Empire army made me realise that an Empire army is very nice army to paint. I must say I am really having a good time. When I started repainting all my war machines a few months ago, I had bought resin artillery bases from Ebay with the idea of decorating a little bit the cannons as well as using the accessories that I never used like chest, buckets etc...

In total, I have two cannons, one mortar and one hellblaster volley gun and all four are pretty much entirely painted with just a few servants missing. You will see on the pictures that every artillery base is customised with rocks, blossoming flowers (bought from a railway model shop) and accessories from the various cannon sprues.

Let's start with the plastic cannon that came with the box for the 6th edition (Empire and O&G). I still have two servants that need painting and still need to apply matt varnish to the bucket to remove the shiny effect.

Empire great cannon Talabecland

Empire great cannon Talabecland

 Empire great cannon servant Talabecland

Empire great cannon servant Talabecland

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire