lundi 15 octobre 2018

WIP: Cursed Company

Hi all,

Today, let's talk about a unit from the forgotten army that is the Dogs of War: the Cursed Company.

A few months back, I found Richter Kreugar, the captain of the Cursed Company on Ebay. I always loved Dogs of War as I love having these completely different units in the same army. I remember reading back in the day an article in White Dwarf about the Cursed Company, an undead unit with skeletons from all races. Honestly, having saurus and orc skeletons really look awesome, even if they are to be used in a regular undead army.

The problem with OOP miniatures in general and Dogs of War in particular, is that you can buy them online, but for indecent prices... Take a look at Ebay, Birdmen of Catrazza for £150, various Tileans at £19 a mini... And it is the same for the Cursed company, roughly £18 a skeleton... And let me tell you I am not willing to spend £200 on 20 guys.

My plan is simple, after buying Richter, I will try to buy a few skeletons along the way. But I am also going to build some with the various bitz I have in my seemingly unlimited reserve!

Let's start with pictures of Richter:



Then, I created an Empire skeleton. I used the legs of an empire soldier and bitz from the black knights:



Finally, I had some high elves bitz and built this Phoenix guard skeleton:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire