mercredi 10 octobre 2018

Second Salamanders Dreadnought

Hi guys, do you remember when I told you that I had painted the arms of my second Salamanders Dreadnought? Well, let's just say that I finished them this weekend. With the box, I had a power fist or missile launcher for the left arm and a lascannon for the right arm. In addition, I searched through Ebay to find additional arms that looked cool and found a plasma cannon as well as something unidentified which looks like a double heavy bolter. These are all painted now. I still have arms in my bitz box that I plan on painting: two autocannons. Here are a few pictures of the few combinations I can make. Of course, you will probably have guessed by now that every arm is magnetised and can be changed at will!

The painting scheme is roughly the same as my first dreadnought. I just exchanged the two leg plates with the flames on the right leg this time. I also thought the a gold fist would make a great touch, as gold and green really go well together.

Salamanders dreadnought

Salamanders dreadnought

Salamanders dreadnought

Salamanders dreadnought

Salamanders dreadnought

Salamanders dreadnought

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire