lundi 8 octobre 2018

WIP: Empire Mortar

Hi all,

A new week starts and with it a new article about the Empire artillery. This time, I would like to present one of the least chosen units in an Empire army: the mortar. It is true that compared to the volley gun or the plain and simple great cannon, the mortar does not do much damage. With only strength 3, it might be useful against big packs of really weak creatures like goblins or skeletons, but definitely not against saurus or Chaos warriors...

Still, I remember this was the first blister I bought in a Games Workshop after buying a second hand Steam Tank and a few halleberdiers. I was so excited when I opened it and it holds a dear place in my ever growing collection.

I just need to finish the remaining servant and apply matt varnish and it will be entirely done!

Empire mortar Talabecland OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland servant OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland servant OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland servant OOP

Empire mortar Talabecland servant OOP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire