mercredi 3 octobre 2018

Great makeover #2 - Empire War Wagon Crewman with Repeated Musket

Hi guys,

Today, I am honored to publish the second post of the series Empire: The Great Makeover. Three years ago, I was presenting in this article a few of the vintage miniatures I had of my Empire army. At the time, I had lost the Empire War Wagon that I had bought as a youngster but still had the crewmen that I used as engineers or champions in my unit of hand-gunners. When I had the opportunity of buying a second War wagon on Ebay last year, I decided to recreate what I still think as one of the most iconic pieces of the Empire throughout the years.

Empire War Wagon Warhammer OOP

I will try to finish the entire model by the end of the year when I find opportunities to do a special airbrush session for it. In the meantime, and to show the difference between my old painting skills and the new, please find a before/after picture of the crewman with the repeated musket:

Empire OOP War Wagon Crewman with repeated musket

Empire OOP War Wagon Crewman with repeated musket


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire