jeudi 20 septembre 2018

Empire Wizard

Hello everyone,

When I told you I was going to entirely repaint my Empire army, I was serious. Let's talk today about one of my favorite figurines: my Empire wizard. It is not strictly speaking a wizard of the Empire but a mercenary wizard for Mordheim, a fact that I did not know for a long time. This is also why the base is slightly larger than normal. I had already talked about it here. After an acetone bath, I airbrushed it following the same color scheme as the original one. The only thing that changes here is the color of the beard that I preferred grey. Luckily, there is a model railway/models for architects shop right next to my place where I could find this flocking that imitates blossoming flowers. Poetic!


Empire Wizard OOP Nicodemus Mordheim

Empire Wizard OOP Nicodemus Mordheim

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire