vendredi 28 septembre 2018

WIP: Second Salamanders Tactical Squad

Hi guys,

In the middle of repainting my Empire army, I still stick to my goal of finishing my Salamanders. At present, it is almost done. I still have 1 tactical squad, 1 veteran squad, the Legion of the Damned, 1 devastator squad, 1 captain and three scout bikes to finish. So I am almost done.

So let's continue with my second tactical squad. After painting my first one with a plain and simple scheme, I wanted to have something to differentiate the second one. I had bought a decal sheet for the Mentor legion a while back when painting my Deathwatch Unit (I think I need to post pictures of the one...) which included red tactical squad symbols. You will be able to see them on the right should pads. I am actually really happy with the results as I think the red blends well with the rest of the green armour.

This is not the "typical" tactical squad but rather the Salamanders tactical squad that you could buy around 15 years ago when they release a "special edition" at the time of the Armageddon world campaign:

Salamanders Tactical Squad

In the codex Armageddon, Salamander could have in a tactical squad a plasma rifle AND a multi melta, which was the reason for releasing this special box.

Anyway, enjoy:
Salamander Plasma Rifle

Salamanders Tactical Squad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire