lundi 21 novembre 2016

Salamanders Lieutenant Rogue Trader OOP

Hello everyone, I am coming back today with a little wonder that will get some people twenty years back. This figurine was offered to me by my friend Thomas before I left for London and still smells like lead! It is a Space Marine lieutenant from the time when Warhammer 40k was still called Rogue Trader, with the so recognizable beakie. Even if the sculpture has nothing to do with the finesse of the current models, painting it was a real dive into a distant world and plunges you into a certain nostalgia.

This little guy will come to boost the ranks of my Salamanders army:

Rogue Trader Salamanders Lieutenant OOP

Rogue Trader Salamanders Lieutenant OOP

Rogue Trader Salamanders Lieutenant OOP

Rogue Trader Salamanders Lieutenant OOP

Rogue Trader Salamanders Lieutenant OOP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire