mercredi 6 avril 2016

The guys are settling in OK

Hi everyone, I have been quite busy with work, but I was still able to get a lot of things done. The focus has been very much on Warhammer 40k these days. I was able to finish quite a few things for my Catachan army. After I finished the Leman Russ and my first sentinel (of which I definitely need to post some pictures), I was able to paint a Chimera of which I am actually quite proud, and I'm about to finish the paint job on my heavy weapons which I converted quite a bit and magnetized. I'll try to paint my other Leman Russ as well as my two remaining sentinels, and try to get my Salamanders Land Speeder as soon as possible.

But this post is just to let you know that in the mean time, everyone is feeling great in my new home, as you can see:


2 commentaires:

  1. Don't forget the Space marine 30th anniversary on sat April the 16th. I remember someone giving you rare pieces of the SM history you might wanna show to you fellow hobby pals ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah you're right! I should definitely try to paint the lieutenant you gave me!

    RépondreSupprimer