vendredi 2 novembre 2018

WIP: Empire Archers

Hello everyone,

I decided to add a new unit to my Empire army: the archers. This is a unit you never think of when building an Empire army when you have access to handgunners or crossbowmen. To be completely honest, I saw Bretonnian archers on Ebay and always thought they looked really cool. It was the unit given with the base box of the fifth version of Warhammer, back when Bretonnians were still considered as army worth updating!

After buying a few, I told my self it would be cool to add archers into my Empire army, so I am building Talabecland archers with the same color scheme as the rest of my army. Even if they look quite different, I think they blend well with the rest.


Bretonnian archers

Bretonnian archers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire