mardi 23 août 2016

Second Leman de Catachan/ Second Catachan Leman Russ

Hello everybody!

I take advantage of a lull in August and especially to have done the necessary photos to publish an article about my latest work. Before leaving for London, my buddy Thomas kindly gave me some minis that he no longer used, including some vintage pieces and a Leman Russ he wanted to use his Blood Angels. After ordering on Ebay two missing pieces (to build a turret), I could finally start to paint this tank which is probably for me one of the nicest GW models. I still have at home the Imperial Guard codex in which we still see figurines of imperial guards sitting on the tank. Unable to resist something as beautiful, I immediately went searching on Ebay "Catachan tank rider" and was able to purchase two minis that come from another time.

The result is pretty cool:

Catachan Leman Russ


Catachan Leman Russ

Catachan Leman Russ

Catachan Leman Russ

Catachan Leman Russ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire